Front-End Web Developer
AirTank is looking for a self-motivated, eager front-end developer to join our close-knit group of programmers and to help us take our clients' projects to the next level. This is a full-time position that will allow you to work with learn from our experienced team and take your career to the next level. This position operates out of our Nashua, NH or Peterborough, NH office only.
AirTank is a full-service design, development and marketing agency with a track record of increasing sales for our clients.
Our team is a great mix of energetic, youthful and proven leaders with decades of experience in business, marketing and software development. We have an agile, innovative, dog-friendly and creative work environment where everybody gets a voice in driving the future of the company.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Maintain and enhance our numerous web properties
- Execute on software specifications
- Documentation and unit tests
- Provide valuable input to help shape our products
- Learn from an experienced team
- Play foosball (optional)
You should definitely have these skills:
- 1 – 5+ years relevant work experience
- Mastery of CSS
- Command of HTML
- Working knowledge of web development on all major browsers
- Familiar with MySQL/SQL databases
- Comfortable on the command line
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience developing responsive websites and web applications with Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with Git
Very nice to have:
- WordPress Experience
- Experience in Woo Commerce and Shopify
- Previous experience working with RESTful APIs (consuming or developing)
- Know how to set up an Apache server and tinker with PHP settings
- Regular Expressions
- Graphics experience
- Experience building web applications with frameworks such as AngularJS or Meteor
- Previous experience using CakePHP and/or Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Object Oriented PHP, C/C#/C++, js, Java and/or Ruby
- Worked with VMs
- SASS experience
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Team player who is comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Motivated self-starter
- Superior "always on" work ethic a must
This is a full-time salary position.
Nashua, NH and Peterborough, NH
Many members of our Developer team work remotely three days per week, with the exception of Tuesday and Wednesday which are mandatory in-office days.
- Salary based on experience, prior results and education
- Full Benefits package
- Stock Options
Be prepared to show off any of your:
- Personal homepage
- Stack Overflow account
- Open source contributions
- Other side projects
- At this time immigration sponsorship will not be considered.
- Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only individuals being considered will be contacted.
- Please, no walk-ins. Interviews are by appointment only via Skype
- Candidates must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace
- Flexible work hours, some nights and weekends may be required on rare occassion depending on client needs
- GitHub and Stack OverFlow profile strongly encrouraged.