Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a "roll-up your sleeves" Product Marketing professional with experience promoting and selling SaaS software solutions. This position requires a self-starter with the drive and know-how to position our product in the marketplace.
AirTank has two groups of offerings. Our digital agency services encompass design, development and marketing. Our newly launched product (ZiftrShop) is a next-generation eCommerce platform. It was built with an API-first, modular architecture that enables our customers' eCommerce businesses to truly scale.
We are looking for a talented and competitive person that thrives in an eCommerce software/services environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in all elements of our product. This function will help influence the roadmap, pricing, competitive insights and outbound content and collateral to extend our competitive advantage.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Learn and understand our SaaS products and how they benefit prospective customers
- Understand customer pain points and how they measure success to inform our product marketing decisions, roadmap, pricing, etc.
- Help define and evolve our Unique Selling Position (USP) and how it addresses prospective market client issues and metrics
- Work with CTO to prioritize and define the roadmap
- Be a key input with Analyst relations, providing insight and input into our analyst briefings
- Help create and productize our proposal process, so our RFP answers and overall responses improve our ability to respond quickly and effectively to potential customers with the goal of increasing our win rate
- Identify new sales opportunities through research, virtual networking and direct sales techniques to reach out to prospective customers
- Work with AirTank Marketing personnel to develop and enhance product demand strategies
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high-potential new customers
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to identify new opportunities and expand sales
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
You should definitely have these skills:
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to focus efforts on closing deals - the ideal candidate should be strategy-driven with a research-based approach
- Proven Product Marketing experience, preferably within SaaS industry
- Track record of a successful product launch or evolution of a product
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to travel to prospective clients as needed (Note: This will be in accordance with our Covid-19 policy.)
- Digital marketing best practices knowledge
- eCommerce and website design and development sales background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
This is a full-time salaried position.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Open to New England Area, or Remote
- At this time, immigration sponsorship will not be considered.
- Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only individuals being considered for this position will be contacted.
- Please, no walk-ins. Interviews are by appointment only via Google Hangouts.
- Candidates must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
- Flexible work hours, some nights and weekends may be required on occasion depending on client needs.