Quality Assurance Analyst
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst plays an important role in ensuring the quality of AirTank’s SaaS eCommerce platform, ZiftrShop, for our customers. The primary responsibility will be to support the development delivery process by creating, improving, and executing test plans and performing manual QA across ZiftrShop and AirTank’s websites. The QA analyst will partner with developers and product owners to analyze requirements and execute test plans.
The QA Analyst will gain an understanding of QA testing, how our sites function, the software development lifecycle, and agile project management.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Work with developers and product owners to create product requirements for new customer features
- Develop strategies and testing plans/QA of the features
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, coordinate, and execute testing activities
- Perform regular regression testing and site audits
- Communicate with stakeholders via various regions and channels
- Partner with developers to debug and test issues in real-time
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with Development and Marketing teams to improve the overall stability of our global site’s products (uptime, data accuracy, content accuracy)
- Analyze the requirements and create test cases / test strategy (automated vs manual)
- Create and execute functional, regression, and integrated testing
- Review business requirements, test and certify changes for production readiness
- Build and maintain test repository, for both manual and automated test cases
- Review and debrief end-to-end functional and integration test results with stakeholders
- Promptly escalate any issue which affects product delivery and quality of production release
- Work closely with the developers to test new features / enhancements, collaborating with them to iron out finer business requirements
- Evaluate and implement automated test tools and strategies
- Leverage tools to help with automated testing and proactive quality control of the websites
- Bachelor’s Degree or prior related on-the-job experience
- 1+ year experience with web & product development and working with technical projects & products
- Familiarity with web technology and product testing
- Experience with project management
- Ability to learn new platforms and tools quickly
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and in team-based environments
- At this time, immigration sponsorship will not be considered.
- Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only individuals being considered for this position will be contacted.
- Please, no walk-ins. Interviews are by appointment only via Google Hangouts.
- Flexible work hours, some nights and weekends may be required on occasion
Cover Letter and Resume both required IN PDF FORMAT ONLY, to start the application process.