Full Stack Engineer
AirTank, Inc / ZiftrShop Services Division
ZiftrShop is an eCommerce Platform as a Service (PaaS) that empowers businesses to sell products globally without requiring dedicated IT resources. Businesses can set up their website and multiple shopping channels, marketplaces and data workflows across the web for seamless integration, endless customization and all-in-one management.
This position involves both working on the ZiftrShop platform as well as working with customers to implement specific features, integrations or customizations related to the platform.
In this role, you can expect to:
Work on our state-of-the-art eCommerce platform to:
- Enhance functionality
- Architect new features and coordinate with the engineering team
- Work on our REST API and React JS backend to implement functionality
- Integrate with third-party systems
- Improve test coverage, automation and general code quality
- Be a key part of the team that launches innovative eCommerce services
- Work on customer specific features and enhancements
- Play foosball (optional)
You should definitely have these skills:
- Firm grasp of software engineering principles
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Linux command line/server experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Go, C/C++, Java and/or Ruby or other equivalent back-end technologies
- HTML / CSS experience
- RESTful APIs (consuming or developing)
- NoSQL databases (Redis, ElasticSearch, DynamoDb, MongoDb, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge working with production systems and releases
- SQL databases (mySQL, Postgres, etc.)
It would be very nice if you have:
- eCommerce experience (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, etc.)
- Amazon AWS experience (EC2, Lambda, CloudFormation, DynamoDb, Route53, etc.)
- Docker / Kubernetes experience
- Event-driven architectures or distributed systems
- Machine learning
- Payment industry experience
- React Native / iOS / Android development
Be prepared to show off your:
- Previous projects
- Personal homepage
- Stack Overflow account (if applicable)
- Any open source contributions
You should have charisma in these areas:
- Team player who is comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Motivated self-starter
- Superior "always on" work ethic a must
This is a full-time salaried position.
Peterborough, NH / Remote
Many members of our Developer team work remotely three+ days per week, with two or three mandatory in-office days. We are currently 100% remote during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Salary based on experience, prior results and education
- Full benefits package
- At this time immigration sponsorship will not be considered.
- Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only individuals being considered for this position will be contacted.
- Please, no walk-ins. Interviews are by appointment only via Zoom/Skype/Google Hangouts.
- Candidates must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
- Flexible work hours, some nights and weekends may be required depending on client needs.
- Must participate in Developer on-call duty rotation in support of our PaaS platform.
Cover Letter and Resume both required IN PDF FORMAT ONLY, to start the application process.