Senior Software Engineer
ZiftrShop is an eCommerce Platform as a Service (PaaS) that will empower businesses to sell products globally without requiring dedicated IT resources. Businesses can set up their website and multiple shopping channels, marketplaces and data workflows across the web for seamless integration, endless customization and all-in-one management.
We have successfully launched websites on our private beta (including our own Airtank.com) and are looking for team members to help take us to public launch in early Q2 2019 and beyond.
Work on our state of the art eCommerce platform to:
- Enhance functionality
- Architect new features and coordinate with the engineering team
- Work on our REST API and React JS backend to implement functionality
- Integrate with third-party systems
- Improve test coverage, automation, and general code quality
- Be part key of the team that launches innovative eCommerce service
- Play foosball (optional)
- Firm grasp of software engineering principles
- Linux command line/server experience
- 3 – 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Go, C/C++, Java, and/or Ruby
- RESTful APIs (consuming or developing)
- NoSQL databases (Redis, ElasticSearch, DynamoDb, MongoDb, etc)
- SQL databases (mySQL, Postgres, etc)
Very nice to have:
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Amazon AWS experience (EC2, Lambda, CloudFormation, DynamoDb Route53, etc)
- Event-driven architectures or distributed systems
- Machine learning
- CSS experience
- HTML experience
- eCommerce experience (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, etc)
- Payment industry experience
- React Native / iOS / Android development
Be prepared to show off any of your:
- Previous projects
- Personal homepage
- Stack Overflow account
- Your open source contributions
- Team player who is comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Motivated self-starter
- Superior "always on" work ethic a must
This is a full-time salary position.
Nashua, NH and Peterborough, NH
Many members of our Developer team work remotely three days per week, with the exception of Tuesday and Wednesday which are mandatory in-office days.
- Salary based on experience, prior results and education.
- Full Benefits package
- Stock Options
- At this time immigration sponsorship will not be considered.
- Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only individuals being considered will be contacted.
- Please, no walk-ins. Interviews are by appointment only via Skype
- Candidates must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace
- Flexible work hours, some nights and weekends may be required depending on client needs
- GitHub and Stack OverFlow profile strongly encrouraged.